Reset Account.Live com/Password/Reset
Microsoft account is quite famous across the world for its excellent and user-friendly services. Therefore, a single Microsoft account is used for signing the other Microsoft services such as Windows Store, Windows 10/8 computers, Office 365, Windows Phone Devices, SkyDrive, Xbox Video Game Systems, Outlook, Hotmail, Skype, and more. However, in case, if you have forgotten the password of your Microsoft account, and you are unable to login into your account, then you should not worry! Just visit the Account.live.com/acsr – Password Reset with correct steps. After that, you can log into your account with a new password and get back to your account easily.
Steps to change the Account Live password:
- First, visit the Microsoft Account login page with the help of a web browser.
- Then enter your registered email/Phone number/Skype ID related to your Microsoft account.
- After that click on the Next button.
- Now you may need to enter your account password in the required text box.
- Then go to your ‘Profile Settings’ section and then hit on the ‘Change Password’ option
- Next, enter the current password of your Microsoft account.
- Then provide a new password that should be strong, unique, and difficult to pick for the hackers.
- Now enter the same password again to confirm it into another text field.
- Click on the Apply/Save button.
How to Reset Microsoft Password Using account.live.com/acsr?
When you are stuck with a password reset with your Microsoft account? or if you want to know How to Reset Microsoft Password Using account.live.com/acsr easily and quickly. Then you can follow the below-given procedure that will help out to Reset Microsoft account passwords on diverse platforms.
Steps to recover Microsoft Password Using account.live.com/acsr :
- Here are mentioned easy Steps to recover Microsoft Password Using account.live.com/acsr and then create a new password.
- Open any web browser and in the Address bar and then type this URL “account.live.com/acsr” to navigate Password Reset Webpage.
- Enter the email address, phone number, or Skype ID that you used for your Microsoft account (Hotmail.com or Outlook.com).
- Click on the Forget password option, and then select the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you will see recovery options Email Address and Phone Number.
- Then choose the Email Address option and then enter your alternate/recovery contact email address that is linked to your Microsoft Live Account. Or you can choose the “I do not have any of these” to use the Security Questions Option.
- Enter the “Captcha” characters in the text box, and then click on the “Next” button.
- After that, you will get a password verification code at your recovery email address.
- Then check your email address and see the verification code, and then put it into the given field. Then click on the “Verify” button.
- After that, you will be redirected to the password reset page, where you will need to create a new password for your account. Then again type the same password into another field.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Now login into your account using a new password and get back to your account.
How to Contact account.live.com/acsr Expert?
If you are unable to reset the Microsoft password and search How to Contact account.live.com/acsr Expert? Then you don’t panic. You can contact account.live.com/acsr Expert for further issues and get help to reset the password of your Microsoft account. Also, you can take expert support to your account related to other issues, such as Microsoft account hacked, account disabled, account lockdown issue, incorrect setting, account compatibility issue, and other major issues.
How to Fix the Problem of the account.live.com.sign in?
In case, if you are having trouble signing in to your Microsoft account using a Windows 10 PC, and you are thinking How to fix the problem of account.live.com.sign in? So, don’t be upset. This problem often comes due to several reasons and stopped letting user’s login into their system. To fix the problem account.live.com.sign in, you should follow the below-given solutions.
Solution 1: Change Microsoft Live Account Password
- You need to go to another working PC and open this link ‘account.live.com.sign’ in the web browser and change the Microsoft Live account password. After then login into the system again using this link.
Solution 2: Use the On-Screen Keyboard
- Ensure your current keyboard language layout is correctly configured.
Solution 3: Check Internet Connection
- Before Login makes sure you disconnect to the Internet and also check the wireless router is turned ON.
Account. live Com password reset Enquiry Form:
Moreover, if you still have any issues related to Account.live.com password reset or other questions regarding forgetting your username? Then you should need to feel free to contact experts and get direct support. The expert will provide you comprehensive solutions for Account. live.com password reset Enquiry Form and other Hotmail and Outlook account associated problems. Hence, Microsoft customer support experts are available 24/7 hours for user assistance.