How to cancel the Austrian airline ticket
Austrian Airlines is one of the most popular airlines that allows passengers to travel to various destinations. The airline has its operations center at Vienna International Airport. With a fleet size of 83, Austrian Airlines offers excellent services to passengers spread across the world. Austrian Airlines serves 130 destinations in 55 countries where airlines provide domestic and international services to their passengers. When the travel plan changes unexpectedly, the passenger is only concerned with the cancellation and refund of the ticket. If the reservation is made with Austrian airlines, there is nothing to worry about the cost of cancellation. Cancellation of a ticket on Austrian Airlines is done in accordance with the airline’s cancellation policy. The simple steps to follow when a passenger wants to know how to cancel Austrian Airlines plane tickets are mentioned below:
- Read below for complete information and the step-by-step procedure to cancel your plane ticket with Austrian airlines: –
- Login to your account
- Click on the customer service link.
- Select the trip you want to cancel
- Click the “cancel” link
- Review the cancellation and the refund amount
- Click OK “
- The amount of the refund (if applicable) would be reflected in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of booking.
Once the cancellation is made, a passenger can submit the refund request following the Austrian Airlines cancellation refund policy, which has the following important points:
- The unused portion of the ticket can be refunded in the case of refundable tickets. For this, the unused ticket and travel documents must be presented.
- The refund request can be submitted by completing the form available on the Austrian airlines’ website.
- If a passenger did not apply a coupon at the time of booking, the carrier’s charges, taxes, and fees will be refunded.
- If the payment was made with a credit card, the request processing will take up to 7 days and, in the case of cash or check, it could take up to 20 business days.
- In case the airline has canceled the flight, passengers can request a refund according to the flight cancellation compensation of the Austrian airline.
How to check Austrian airlines flight status
When you want to check the status of Austrian airline flights, you can do it online on the airline’s website. You can get online information about the status of an Austrian flight by choosing the airport, date, time, departure or arrival of your choice.
Austrian Airlines flight status and information
You can go to the Information and service section on the Austrian airline. Now you can enter your desired airport, date, time, departure or arrival here and then click Start Search. You will get the flight status and information with details such as, scheduled, expected, status, gate and information for the desired date and the desired airport.