Resolve Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu:
If you are facing an issue operating Avast antivirus due to the 0x8009000bu error code so definitely, must eliminate the malicious code, virus, or threats from your PC or laptop.
Generally, this 0x8009000bu error code occurred due to the incorrect DNS settings and sometimes, this error code will also be displayed as a pop-up when any user log-in to their Google account under the Avast program.
Don’t worry, if you are irritating similar errors so here you will get complete step-by-step solutions in a very easy way.
How to Fix the Avast Access Denied Issue?
In a situation, when the user log-in to Avast program using a Google account and then, Google doesn’t permit the log-in the application of Avast as well as appears an error message via popup.
- To get instantly rid of it, just open any desired web browser such as Google, Bing, or other.
- Tap on the ‘Security Panel’ and visit the ‘My Account’ section.
- Choose the connections application and website option.
- Then, go to the menu under the secure applications option.
- Hit on the ‘Toggle’ button and the feature will enable.
How to Fix Associated with the Issues Avast Program?
Sometimes, users face function issues on Avast software but, users can easily resolve a similar issue.
To get immediate solutions, just launch the Avast application on any PC or desktop.
- Go to the menu option under the windows.
- Right-click on the panel and tap on the General icon.
- Choose the troubleshooting option.
- Hit on the repair app button and write the correct password to start the troubleshooting process.
Steps To Fix Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu:
Before starting the entire process, just disable the firewall program or other security from the computer.
- The speed of the wireless or wired network must be excellent during the process.
- Now, open the Avast user interface.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ option and go to the ‘Settings’,
- Select the ‘General’ option and click on the ‘Troubleshooting’ section.
- After completing the troubleshooting, just restart the computer system.
- If again getting a similar error message, then uninstall the Avast from the computer.
- To get un-installation, just go to the control panel and select the Avast program.
- tap on the uninstall button.
- After completing the uninstall process then, start the re-installation of the latest version of Avast.
- Open any web browser and visit the Avast website.
- Click on the download button.
- If the downloading process has been completed then, install Avast antivirus on the computer.
- Log in to your Avast account and enter the product key.
Finally, you will not face Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu issue.