Flights to Beijing Capital Airlines
Beijing Capital Airlines operates under the Capital Airlines trademark. This subsidiary of Hainan Airlines was founded in 1995 under the name of Deer Jet Airlines. Later in 2010, scheduled operations began under the name of Capital Airlines. The airline offers passenger and cargo services to national and international destinations. Currently, it operates flights on more than 14 international routes. Its fleet comprises 20 Airbus A319s, 34 Airbus A320s, 11 Airbus A321s and 8 Airbus A330s.
- The Economy class offers seats in the 2: 4: 2 seat configuration. 2 seats each on the left and right side and 4 in the middle of the plane.
- Passengers can carry 2 pieces of checked baggage. The weight of each bag should not exceed 23 Kgs. However, the checked baggage allowance may vary depending on the aircraft and destination.
- In economy class, passengers can carry 1 piece of hand luggage that does not exceed 5 kg in weight.
- Babies who do not occupy seats can carry 1 piece luggage that does not exceed 10 kg of weight.
- The business class offers seats in the 2: 2: 2 seat configuration. 2 seats each on the left and right and 2 in the middle of the plane.
- Passengers can carry 2 pieces of checked baggage. The weight of each bag should not exceed 32 Kgs.
- In business class, passengers can carry up to 2 pieces of hand luggage that do not exceed 5 kg in weight.
Capital Airlines Manage my reservation
Capital Airlines was an airline serving the eastern, southern, southeastern, and midwestern United States. The capital’s headquarters were located at Washington National Airport (now Reagan Airport) across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C., where crew training and aircraft checks were also conducted. In the 1950s, Capital was the fifth largest domestic airline in the United States by a number of passengers (and sometimes by passenger miles) after the four largest airlines (American, United, TWA, and Eastern). Capital merged with United Airlines in 1961.
Capital Airlines was an airline serving the eastern, southern, southeastern, and midwestern United States. The capital’s headquarters was located at Washington National Airport across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C., where crew training and aircraft checks were also conducted.
Capital Airlines Cancellation Policy
According to the US Department of Transportation. You can cancel a non-refundable ticket and receive a full refund of any airfare booked in the United States, without cancellation charges or penalties, as long as you have reserved your ticket seven days before your flight and you do so within 24 hours after reservation.
There is no charge to change or cancel a flight issued within 24 hours, provided the reservation has been made at least seven days before departure. United Airlines charges exchange fees of $ 200 for domestic flights and up to $ 400 or more for international itineraries.