Forgotten the password of your Facebook account? If yes, then don’t worry. In this article, you will learn some simple procedures to reset Facebook password with help of the link http://facebook.com/Login/Identify. You can try to log in using an alternate email or phone number registered with your account. Then you will be able to get back into your Facebook account quickly, and then immediately change your password and update all your contact information. These are important steps in ensuring your Facebook account is protected.
Follow the steps to Reset Facebook Password With Facebook.com/Login/Identify:
- First of all, navigate to the link “http://facebook.com/Login/Identify Reset Facebook password” or go to the Facebook login page.
- Next, click on the “Forgotten account?” option.
- Then provide your email address or mobile number to search for your Facebook account. Tap on “Search”.
- Select the recovery option to get the verification code. You have two options for recovery; email address or phone number option.
- Choose one option either an email address or phone number to get a code via email or SMS. Click on “Continue”.
- Check your email address or phone number to see a recovery password link or recovery code.
- Wait for a few seconds, then you will prompt Facebook to verify your account through your retrieved code.
- Enter the six-digit code in the required text box. Click on “Continue”.
- Once the account is verified, you will be forward to a Facebook Password Reset page.
- Enter a new password for your account and then enter the password again to confirm it. Click on “Continue”.
- Now you can log into the Facebook account with a new password. After that you can also change the password of your account to make more security.
Also read: You Can Contact with Facebook live Person
How to Reset Facebook Account, Without Email or Mobile Number?
In any situation, if you don’t have access to your email or mobile number associated with your Facebook account. Or maybe a hacker changed your contact information. Or you are having trouble logging into your Facebook account. In that case, you should not worry. Here are defined simple steps to Reset a Facebook account with no access to an Email ID, Phone Number with trusted friends. Then follow the below given instructions to recovering your Facebook account.
Steps to Reset Facebook account with no access to an Email ID, Phone Number:
- Go to “http://facebook.com/Login/Identify”, and follow the instructions to start the recovery process.
- Click on the “forgot password” button promptly.
- Enter the correct email address and password.
- Next, click on the “Search” button.
- Tap on the option unable to access to email address.
- On the next screen, you will offer a new email and phone number so that you can access it.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Next, tap on the option reveal trusted contacts and then type that contact full name.
- Then Facebook will send a password reset link to your trusted friend email address mentioned code.
- Next, you will have to ask your friend to open that specific link and give that verification code to Recover Facebook password.
- Submit that code in the required text box, and then you will forward a password reset page to create a password for your Facebook account.
- Then make a new password and enter the password again to confirm it.
- Please make a secure, unique, and strong password for your account, which makes it difficult for the hacker to hack or identify it.