How To Change Suddenlink WiFi Password And Name?
Suddenlink is a very famous company in providing the best services Suddenlink WIFI is quite used by users and also it is simple to use and install on the devices and laptop. Well, it is very important for the users to change Suddenlink WIFI Passwords to make the security level high. So, if you wish to know ‘How to Change Suddenlink WiFi Password and Username’? Then you should not worry. You can easily change the password and name on your Suddenlink WIFI whether it’s on your iPhone, Android, Mac, or PC.
In this post, here are mentioned the methods to change Suddenlink wi-fi name and password: Then you can follow these simple steps to change the Suddenlink WIFI password and name.
Methods to change Suddenlink wi-fi name and password:
- Start on the WIFI router and ensure it’s connected to your device or PC.
- Open any internet browser on your device or PC and then type “192.168.0.1” in the address bar to navigate the Suddenlink router web page.
- Then go to the Suddenlink login page, and then enter the Suddenlink router username and password.
- Ensure that by default the ‘username” is “cusadmin and “password” is “password”.
- Go to the “Settings” section and then press the “Password Change” button and then submit the new password into both the text fields.
- After that choose the “Name Change” button and then enter the new name in the required text field and complete the process.
- If you cannot access the Suddenlink router’s web/setup page then you can reset the router to its default factory settings. To do this in the following way, just press & hold the “Reset” button for 15-20 seconds.
- Important Note: After resetting your Suddenlink router to its default factory settings, it will also reset your router’s password.
How to reset Suddenlink WIFI Password?
In the situation, if you forgot the Suddenlink WIFI password and face trouble in accessing the WIFI on your device or PC? Then don’t worry. Here is mentioned ‘How to reset Suddenlink WIFI Password’. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the official login page of Suddenlink with the help of a web browser.
- Then enter your Suddenlink account associated name or email address.
- Now you will need to choose the link “I forgot my account password”.
- Then choose an account recovery option, such as recovery phone number or alternate email ID.
- After choosing one recovery option, you will get the verification/confirmation code.
- Finally, you can create a new password for your Suddenlink account.
- Enter a new password in the suitable text fields and then “Save” the changes.