How To Connect HP Deskjet 3755 Printer To WiFi?
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer is one of the best-selling printers across the globe. It provides different wireless options for printer connection. If you are facing any difficulty Setup HP Deskjet 3755 All-in-One printer WIFI connection so just follow the below-given instructions.
Types of Wireless connections for HP Deskjet 3755 Printer:
Generally, HP Deskjet 3755 Printer wireless connection where any user can easily connect WIFI.
1- WPS Pin Connection:
WIFI protected setup pin is a unique 8-digit code, or a number and it generates by the HP wireless printer and connects to the router. WPS is a secret code that protects the printer from unknown users. Users can easily generate a wireless connection with any model of HP wireless printer using the WPS pin.
2- WPS Button:
WPS stands for WIFI protected setup, It can easily connect WIFI with the secure wireless network. If you press the WPS button then, it discovers the new wireless device and it connects automatically with the network password. You can simply follow the below-presented steps to setup HP Deskjet 3755 All-in-One printer.
Connect HP Deskjet 3755 to Wifi using WPS Pin Connection:
- Firstly, Turn ON your HP Deskjet 3755 printer using the power button.
- Then, tap & hold the ‘Cancel’ & ‘Wireless’ buttons simultaneously.
- After then, the power light of the printer will blink that means, your printer is ready for the wireless connection.
- If you are using a Windows 10 computer then, install the HP smart application via any web browser.
- Next, tap & hold the wireless and information button together.
- Then, the ‘Network Configuration Page’ will open.
- At the top, you can find the ‘WPS Pin’.
- Enter the number of WPS pin on the windows 10 computer & try to connect your HP Deskjet 3755 printer with WIFI.
Now, you can successfully establish the wireless connecting using the WPS pin but, if you are getting any issue with the WIFI connection then, check the internet speed & network strength.
Connect HP Deskjet 3755 to WIFI using the WPS button:
- Turn ON your printer via the power button.
- Then, tap & hold the cancel & wireless buttons together.
- If the light is blinking then, your HP printer is ready to connect with a wireless connection.
- Next, Install the HP smart application on a windows computer.
- Again, tap & hold the wireless button for 4 to 4 seconds.
- If again, the blue light is blinking then, your printer is ready for the WIFI connection.
- Next, go to your wireless router and locate the WPS button. (Generally, the WPS button will get the front or back of the router)
- Press & hold the WPS button for 5 to 6 seconds.
- If the green/orange light is blinking from the WPS button.
- Then, wait for a while, it will automatically connect your printer.
If your HP printer is not connecting with WIFI so visit the official website of the HP printer and download the latest printer driver along with your model name & number.