Makes Yourself Easily Recognizable Via Add, Edit, Remove, or Change Gmail Signature?
Gmail account is quite popular across the world for user-friendly services and multiple features. The Gmail Signature feature is awesome and easy, allows you to create/adding a Gmail signature to your new emails and replies on Gmail, makes You Easily Recognizable. An email signature is just like text, you can add your email id, contact information, or a favorite quote or website details, at the end of Gmail messages as a footer. In this article, you will Learn How to Add A Signature to Gmail on Computer easily. Follow the below steps to do it.
How to Add A Signature to Gmail on Computer?
- Login in to your Gmail account.
- At the upper-right, click on ‘Settings’ and then ‘See all settings.
- Tap on the ‘General’ tab, and go to the ‘Signature’ section.
- Click on the ‘Create New’ button. Then add the text of your new signature to the box. You can type your desired email signature, or text or message.
- Then hit on the ‘Save changes.
How to Change & Edit an Email Signature in Gmail?
Want to know is it possible How to Change & Edit an Email Signature in Gmail? Then yes you can do it. If you want to change or edit the text style, or message or your desired signature that you added, so then you can do it respectively.
- Ensure that you are logged into your Gmail account.
- At the upper-right, hit on ‘Settings gear icon’. Click on ‘See all settings.
- Underneath the ‘General’ tab, find the ‘Signature’ section. Click the signature which you want to edit.
- Use the text box to make your changes. To change the signature name, click on ‘Edit’.
- Tap on ‘Save Changes’.
How to Add A Signature to Gmail on Android?
Thinking about How to Add A Signature to Gmail on Android? Then don’t worry. Also, you can set up or add your signature on Android devices. Also add advanced signatures that include your company website links, logos, and formatted text. Then follow these steps to do it.
- Open the Gmail app on the Android device.
- In the top left, tap on the Three Horizontal Lines (Menu).
- Tap on ‘Settings’ after scrolling to the bottom.
- Now select your Google Account where you want to add a signature.
- Then, under the General section, tap on ‘Mobile Signature’ option
- Enter the text for your signature or type in your desired signature and equivalent details.
- Tap on ‘OK’ to save the changes.
How to Change Signature on Gmail on iPhone/iPad?
Check out here How to Change Signature on Gmail on iPhone/iPad? with these steps:
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone/iPad device.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ as Three Horizontal Lines.
- Click on ‘Settings’ after scrolling to the bottom.
- Tap your Gmail account, and then ‘Signature settings’.
- Switch the ‘Mobile Signature’ setting on.
- Add or edit your mobile signature.
- To save, tap on ‘Back’.
How to Remove Gmail Signature?
Future, if you want to delete or remove an email signature from Gmail, then it’s also possible for you. So, learn here How to Remove Gmail Signature?
- Log in to the Gmail account.
- Hit on the ‘settings gear icon’ at the top right and then tap on ‘set all settings’.
- From the ‘General’ tab, scroll down till you see the ‘Signature’ section.
- Next, choose the ‘No signature’ radio button.
- Ensure you do not want to use an email signature for outgoing messages.
- At the bottom, tap on ‘Save Changes’.
- Now your Gmail email Signature will be removed successfully.
- That’s all.