If you need to Change Gmail Password On iPhone or iPad, either as a routine security precaution, or because you think your account may have been compromised, you can do so from a web browser. But if you regularly use the Gmail app on your iPhone, it may be more convenient to do it from there. Here’s how to change your iPhone password. Check the products mentioned in this article.
- Touch the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendar” from the list of options.
- Touch the name of your Gmail account to access your account settings.
- Select the “Account” button that includes your email address.
- Touch the “Password” field and enter the new password. Select “Done.”
- The information in this article applies to iOS 6. It may vary slightly or significantly with other versions or products.
How do I change the gmail password on my i6 phone?
I need to change my password in my gmail account. For some reason, he does not like the password I have used several times before. Here are the tips I received on the web that didn’t work:
- Open the Settings app.
- Touch Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Touch the name of your gmail account.
- Touch the word “account”
- Recorded “data”
How to change your Gmail password on an Android device
Follow these steps to change your Gmail password on an Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open Gmail and sign in if needed.
- Touch the menu button in the upper left corner (look for three horizontal lines).
- When the drop-down menu appears, scroll down and select Settings.
- On the Settings screen, touch your Gmail address.
- Android Gmail Settings screen
- Select Manage your Google Account.
- On the Google Account screen, touch Personal Information.
- Touch Password.
- Google Account settings on Android
- Enter your current Gmail password, and then tap Next.
- Enter the password you want twice: once in the New password field and again in the Confirm new password field.
- Password change screen on Android
- Touch Change Password to complete the process.
How to change Gmail password on , iPad
Here are some basic ways you can change your Gmail account password on iPhone and iPad.
Steps you can take to change your Gmail password on your iPhone, iPad
Step 1: Open the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2: Then touch Menu (three horizontal lines).
Step 3: Click Settings.
Step 4: Then sign in to your account and manage your Google account. (If you’re not using Gmail, visit myaccount.google.com.)
Step 5: Here at the top, touch Personal Information.
Step 6: Follow under Profile, touch Password.
Step 7: Enter the new password. (Make sure your password contains at least 8 characters; using a mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols is recommended)
Step 8: Finally touch Change Password.