Are you facing Google sign-in errors on your android?
Then you just land up at the right place as here I bring a step by step guide on “how to fix Google sign-in error on your android phone”?
But first, let’s understand
What is the Google Sign-in error on Android Phone?
Google sign-in error on android is a Google sign-in issue that may arise due to updates in Google Chrome or Google play store on your android.
How to fix Google sign-in error on android phone?
Below are some solutions and all steps to solve Google sign in error on android:-
Solution 1: Uninstall Chrome/Google updates
As we discussed above that sign-in error majorly occurs due to updates in Google chrome, so to fix this issue, uninstall those updates as follows:
- Proceed by opening your phone settings app
- Then go to the “app management/manage apps” tab
- Choose Google Chrome from the provided app list
- There tap the two vertical dots (:) in the upper right corner of your screen and select uninstall updates.
- All new updates that were restricting access to your Google account will be uninstalled.
- Thereafter, try to sign in again.
Solution 2: Sync your Google account with your device
Sometimes Google sign-in error occurs when your Google account is desynchronized with your phone, so to sync your account to the android, follow some simple steps below:
- Go to your mobile settings and tap on ”Users & accounts”
- Select the “Google” tab and locate your Google account
- You will see two dots (:) at the upper right corner, tap on that and choose “sync now”.
- Then go back and try to sign in to your Google account again.
Solution 3: Remove and then add Google account to your device
Most of the times, the sign-in issue gets resolved after removing the Google account and then adding it again on your android.
- Go to the “User & accounts” tab in your android settings app
- Go to the “Google” tab and select the Google account in which the sign-in issue occurs
- Tap on two vertical dots (:) at the upper right corner and choose “remove account”.
- Then go back to “User & accounts” and add a Google account again by entering your email address and password.
Solution 4: Disable two-step verification on your android
Sometimes enabled two-step verification restricts access to your Google account, so consider disabling it as follows:
- Open mobile settings and select the “Google” tab
- Then tap on “manage your Google account”
- Your account home page will open.
- Thereafter, select the “Sign-in & security” tab and disable the two-step verification.
- And now you can sign in to your Google account.
Solution 5: Clear cache from Google chrome
- Visit the “app management/manage app” tab in your phone settings
- Search for the “Google chrome” app in the search bar.
- Open this tab and go to “Storage space”
- Tap on “clear cache” and now try to sign in to your Google account.