Why is HP Envy Printer not printing in color?
Using HP Envy 4520 or 4500 printer can be a problem sometimes especially print in color with Windows 10. If you are also facing the same issues, then you are at the right place where you get full information to resolve the same. Here is this write-up will elaborate on all possible methods to fix the issue with HP Envy 4520 not printing in the color issue. There are mainly three reasons behind the same. So, go through the below steps carefully to know how to fix HP Envy 4520 not printing in color?
HP Envy 4520 Printer not printing in color?
Cleaning is not properly done in Print head: When you use HP Envy 4520 printer for a long time you need to clean the printer head if you are not cleaning the print head then HP Envy 4520 printer will not print in color. So, it’s suggested to fresh the print head manually with the help of tissue paper or other HP utility available on the HP Envy printer there. It will fix the problem.
Feature of Color printer is not enabled: It is commonly seen that when you try to print color documents but it’s print out, Black and White. It happens for the color feature on HP Envy 4520 printer and if this feature is disabled in printer properties, then Envy 4520 will not print in color. So, Enable the Color printing feature in HP printer properties to start printing in color and fix the issue.
Conflicts between Drivers: If you have installed more than two Hp printers in the same computer more than two times, then there may be a driver conflict. For this problem, you need to uninstall the HP 4520 drivers completely and re-installed in again from the HP website itself. These are the all-possible reasons why is my HP Envy 4520 not printing in color?
Steps to Fix HP Envy 4520 Not Printing in color (Windows 10):
- Firstly, delete HP Envy 4520 Printer from Devices.
- Uninstall HP Envy 4520 printer drivers properly from the control panel of your Windows 10.
- Now Press “Windows Key + R” from the keyboard and click on Run.
- Write printui.exe /s in the Run box and click OK.
- Now select the Drivers tab to open it.
- Under Drivers, if you find any HP Printer drivers, please delete them and press OK.
- Now again select Control panel Devices and printers then Add a printer.
- Choose a device pop up, click on “The printer I want isn’t listed “.
- Choose the option Add a printer using a TCP/IP address.
- Enter the IP Address of your HP Envy 4520 Printer here and click Next.
Finally, this will install the HP Envy 4520 printer with basic drivers which will help you to print in color also. Try printing in color with HP Envy 4520 printer for testing. These are the steps to Fix HP Envy 4520 won’t print in color (Windows 10). If above the solution is not enough or you are still facing the color printing problem then you can contact HP Printer Support to service your printer.