WordPress is one of the fastest websites all over the globe. It comes with various features and a user-friendly dashboard. The WordPress installation process is very easy after then, users can create a website without any investment. Lots of small and big organizations preferred WordPress on a large scale because it covers all the necessary goals in a very short time and with minimum investment.
How to Install WordPress with WordPress Support Number?
This is a very convenient and simple way where users need to contact the WordPress support number and after connecting the call, just share your industry types, name, and other related information and the technical service team will help you for WordPress installation as well as the team can perfectly create your website.
What are the benefits to connect with the WordPress Support Number?
The installation of WordPress and website creation is not very easy steps because it takes much more time, as well as users, missed the important part of installation and setup so but don’t need to worry about it, just connect the helpline number and get amazing benefits such as:
- Users can dial support number anytime from all over the world.
- The helpline number is free of cost and 24X7 available.
- Remote service assistance facility with the multi-language support system.
- Experienced and talented technical support team.
- Get instant installation, setup, downloading, plug-ins, theme, or any other assistance in a very short manner.
How to Install WordPress Manually?
- Just visit the official download website of WordPress ‘https://wordpress.org/download/’.
- Hit on the ‘Download’ button and after completing the downloading, extract the zip file on the computer.
- Then, upload WordPress in the hosting account using FTP or file manager or SSH.
- After then, create a MySQL database via cPanel. Once visiting a database, you need to create a username and password.
- Here you have to configure Wp-config.PHP under eh file manage section.
- Tap on the save changes button.
- Finally, open the web browser and enter your domain name and run the installation script.
- Then, configure the Wp-config.php under the File manager.
- After entering the password and username, you need to select your preferred language.
Then, enter the site time, user name, and password using the information needed section in WordPress.
Therefore, users can easily learn to How to Install WordPress Manually? Via the above-presented steps but make sure, take the best hosting and provide a strong password for the duration of password creation.
How to Install WordPress using FTP?
- Open the FTP password and download the file after checking the system configuration.
- Then, unzip the downloaded file and then, tap on the FTP software.
- Enter the login details via credentials.
- Install the WordPress and tap on the upload to/public HTML/directory.
- Create a subfolder and click & upload folder name using /public HTML/folder name.
- Then, visit the cPanel and login via credentials.
- Next, visit my SQL database button.
- Then, create a database under the new database.
- Again, fill in the username and password then, add it to the directory.
- Run the install using the URL where you uploaded your WordPress.
Moreover, users can simply download and install via FTP but if you want to learn How to Install WordPress using FTP? So, your internet speed must be good and don’t perform any downloading in the background of the computer system.
How to Replace Temporary URL with Custom Domain?
If you want to replace your name servers using below- presented steps.
- Then, log-in to the admin panel of WordPress.
- Hit on the settings and tap the site address.
- Change the temporary URL into the original domain name. Example: (http//box.temp.domins/usersname)
- Hit on the save change button and back using the dashboard button.