Here’s What You Need To Know About The AOL Account Recovery
AOL email accounts are known among the best free web-mail accounts across the world. They are as easy to use and flooded with top features just like any other email accounts. They are accessible via sing your preferred web browser, desktop application, or any other third-party email application that supports AOL features. Recover AOL Email Account Password One can easily use their AOL accounts to send and receive email across the world and use other features to make their emails much better. Besides, the Unified Inbox feature lets you store over 4000 emails in your mail account.
So, before you move on with your AOL account recovery, you can try checking your web browser’s auto-save option. With this, you may be able to recover your AOL account’s saved password. Many users do enable their autosave option to avoid entering their password again and again while getting access to their account. So if with any luck, you might have enabled the same feature in your web browser then try checking it out for your account’s password. Alternatively, you can follow the steps to recover the AOL account password as mentioned below.
- First open your web browser and then visit the official sign-in page of AOL Mail it.
- Next, you’ll need to enter the username of your AOL account and then click on the Next button.
- Then click on forgot password link and then you’ll need to select a password reset option such as:
- Then verify your account with Phone number or Email address.
- Alternatively, If you don’t have access to any of these password recovery options then select the I need more options.
- However, when you choose the password recovery option then an account recovery code will be sent to your selection.
- Next, enter the code in the specified field on the recovery page and then hit the Verify button.
- Hereafter, you can now create a better password for your AOL account and then save the changes
Once you have recovered your AOL account’s password, make sure to update the new password in your AOL mobile or desktop email application (if you use it). Moreover, if you are unable to comprehend the aforementioned instruction on how to recover an AOL account then feel free to get in touch with the technical support professionals at AOL. They will surely assist you with your account recovery and any other issue that you might be facing with your AOL account.
Read this: Gmail login not working