How to recover if you forget your PayPal Password
If you forgot your PayPal password and You are looking for information to recover it, then you have come to the address. PayPal provides various password recovery methods, and a phone number is one of the recovery options for resetting a PayPal password. If you changed your phone number, you can also reset your PayPal password by following these steps:
PayPal Password Recovery Process: –
- Go to the PayPal login page and click to have trouble logging in Type, which is associated with your PayPal account, when you log in and click Next.
- Now select a PayPal password reset from the options below.
- Receive an email.
- Answer your security question. email ”, then you will receive a 6-digit code to your email address, enter it in the appropriate field to continue further password change.
- If you decide to “answer your secret question”, then after that you will have to provide the correct answers to your secret question.
- You can reset your password. If you select “Verify via Facebook Messenger”, you will receive a 6-digit code in your messenger. Enter the code and click Continue.
- Now you can change the password by entering a new password for your PayPal account.
If you have any difficulties during the process of changing the password in PayPal, contact PayPal Assistance.
How to Change PayPal Account Password
Perhaps the reason is that you forgot your password when logging in after a long time. You want to reset it because you have not changed it since you created your account or for any other reason. So, if you need to reset your password, you can do it like this:
- Go to the PayPal page.
- Click “Login” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Can’t log in?”
- Enter the email address associated with your Paypal account.
- Click “Next.” If you activated two-step verification, PayPal will send the code to your account.
- Enter the code on the PayPal page.
- Successfully Change
How To reset your PayPal Account password.
However, if you cannot contact the phone, you can alternatively select the primary email identifier to restore your identifier.
Recover an account using the primary email identifier.
- An email link from Paypal will be sent to your account.
- Click on the link sent by your Paypal account and reset your password.
- After resetting, log out and log back in using the new password.
Paypal gives you the freedom to make transactions using your smartphone, laptop, or tablet. Once you have saved your credit/debit card information, you can easily complete the transaction !!
How to change PayPal password and security issues?
If you have a PayPal account, you must keep the password and username of your PayPal account confidential. To ensure its security, you must change your PayPal account password from time to time.
If you want to change the password for your PayPal account, you can do this by following these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account through any web browser on your device.
- Click or tap the profile menu.
- Click on the password.
- Enter a new password.
- Confirm the new password by entering it again.
Security issues for the account, you need to follow these steps:
- In the PayPal account profile menu, click on account security.
- Click on security questions.
- Modify the question by selecting or entering a new security question.
- Enter the answers and click “Save.”
This way, you can easily change the password and security questions in your PayPal account by logging in. If you encounter any problems, you can contact PayPal customer Assistance.