Google always provides various way to recover forgotten password but due to the lack of information, users don’t apply the right steps to reset a forgotten Google password but here you will complete information about the Google password recovery via email address and date of birth As well as if you are using your Google account on your smartphone so here you will get steps by step information to recovery Google account password on the android phone so just follow the below-given instructions:
Steps to recover forgotten google password:
- Visit the Google.com with help of a web browser.
- Enter the email address which you want to recover your password.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ button and choose the forgot password option.
- Enter the last two digits of the password, otherwise, select the ‘Try another way’ option.
- Write the alternative or recovery email address in the box and again hit on the ‘Next’.
- Check the recovery email address because Google has sent the verification code.
- Enter the verification code in the box and again press the ‘Next’.
- Create a new password and confirm it the same as the other box.
- Now you are done!
Besides, users can simply reset a forgotten Google password using an alternative email address but if you don’t know about the recovery email address so you can easily recover your Google account using the date of birth. To get full steps, just see the below-presented process.
The easiest way to Reset a forgotten Google account with the date of birth:
- Open the Google recovery page with the help of a web browser.
- Then, enter the email address and tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Ignore all the things, just pick the ‘Forgot password’ option.
- This time to press the ‘Try another way’ option.
- Provide the two-step verification otherwise again choose ‘Try another way’.
- Just answer security questions and press again ‘Next’.
- Enter the actual date of birth in the box and again click on the ‘Next’.
- Finally, set a new password and go back to the sign-in page.
- Enter the email address and new password.
How to Reset a forgotten Google account on an Android phone?
- For Android users, just tap on the Gmail application.
- Then, hit the three-horizontal line. (Situated left side of the Gmail app home)
- Then, hit on the ‘Add account’ with the help of the down arrow.
- Pick the ‘Google’ from the list.
- Enter the pattern code.
- Write the Mobile number and then, press the forgot email address.
- Enter the recovery mobile number in the next option.
- Write the first & last name and then, press the ‘Next’ button.
- Google will send the verification code on the registered mobile number so just click on the ‘Send’ button.
- Wait and enter the code in the box & click again ‘Next’.
- If you have multiple Google account so just pick any one Gmail account which you want to recover.
- Tap on the ‘Forgot password’ option and enter the last two or three digits of the password.
- Provide the two-step verification via mobile so just check your mobile and click on the same digit.
- Next, again the Google will give a verification code on your mobile number so just choose the ‘Call’ or ‘Text’ option.
- If you have selected the ‘Call’ option so just receive the call from Google and listen to the verification code carefully.
- Enter the code in the box and again tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Finally, create a new password and make it the same as another box.
Furthermore, users can easily recover forgotten google password via the above-presented step but for the duration of password creation, just make a strong password for better security.