- On your iPhone/iPad, launch the Cash App home screen, and tap on ‘Settings’.
- Pick the ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’, then the ‘Apple Pay Cash’ option.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Verify Identity’ button under the Billing Address section.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom.
- Enter your first and last name in the asked fields. Tap on ‘Next’.
- Now, enter your home address, street, and ZIP code. Tap on ‘Next’.
- Then enter your last 4 digits social security number & Date of birth. Tap on ‘Next’.
- Next, an activity icon will appear saying your Cash App Card account is verified with your Apple Pay.
How You Can Enable Your Square Cash Account with Apple Pay?
- Go to your iPhone/iPad home screen, and launch the Cash app.
- At the top-left corner, tap on your profile image.
- Then scroll down until to find ‘My Cash’ beneath the Funds section, and tap on it.
- Next, again scroll down and hit on ‘Add to Apple Pay’ beneath Virtual Card.
- Now you have successfully added a Square Cash account to Apple Pay, then use it to make payments with it.
How to Use Square Cash as your Apple Pay Payment Option on the iPhone?
- First, you have to hold your iPad/iPhone to close the payment reader. Ensure don’t move your finger on Touch ID.
- Next, your default card will look, swipe it down.
- Then, choose the ‘Cash Virtual Card’.
- Now rest your finger on Touch ID.
- After that, you can use Apple Pay at participating places and then pick Square Cash in its place of your default card.
How Do You Use Square Cash As Your Apple Pay Payment Option on Apple Watch?
- First, double-click on the side button on your iPhone/iPad.
- Next, your default card will look, swipe to the left.
- Then you have to pick your ‘Cash Virtual Card’.
- Hold the ‘Apple Watch’ close to the payment reader.
- After that, you can easily use Square Cash Virtual Card on Apple Watch.
How to Remove the Square Cash Account from Apple Pay?
- Go to the settings app. Then scroll down and tap on the ‘Wallet and Apple Pay’ option.
- Hit on the ‘Cash Virtual Card’ option.
- Scroll down to the bottom and hit on the ‘Remove Card’ option.
- Now your Square Cash Virtual Card that is associated with Apple Pay has been successfully removed.
How to Easily Transfer Money from Apple Pay to Your Cash App?
- On your iPad/iPhone, open the Wallet App.
- Go to Apple Pay Cash card and click on settings in the corner (three-dot).
- Tap on the ‘Information’, then ‘Transfer’ option’. Enter an amount, then tap ‘Next’.
- Tap on the ‘Instant Transfer’ option’. Then use the ‘Add Card’ option.
- Choose the Visa debit card which you wish to use, and pick payment information for the debit card you have chosen.
- Then a few fees will decrease from the transfer amount at any time.