How To Fix HP Printer Printing Blank Pages?
This might be very frustrating when you put a carefully precious document or file and then, hit on the press but, you get the blank sheet from the other door. If you are facing a similar issue on an HP printer so here is the complete guide where you can easily fix the HP Printer Printing Blank Pages issue in a very easy manner. Just follow the below-given instructions.
Why is my HP Printer printing blank pages?
There is plenty of reasons when HP printer responds to result as a blank page, such as:
- Due to the wrong paper alignment & loaded in the input tray.
- Sometimes, ink cartridges or toner have become dislodged from the actual place.
- Bad quality ink or toner.
- Physical damage of the input tray. Due to the driver’s issue, users face black paper printing problems.
Moreover, if you are getting above-presented similar or other issues & searching How To Fix HP Printer Printing Blank Pages? So, just follow the instructions:
How to check if an HP Printer has a Hardware or Software problem?
If you are getting blank pages while printing and you have sufficient storage on ink cartridges, that might be the issue of hardware or software.
Before starting the troubleshooting steps, you must try to check hardware or software configurations using below presented instructions:
For Windows 7, 8, or 10:
- First of all, just go to the ‘Settings’ & select the ‘Printer & Scanners’ option.
- Choose your printer & tap on the ‘Manage’ option.
- After then, select the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Now, select the ‘Skip Blank Page’.
- Finally, click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Select the ‘System Preferences’ under the finder.
- Then, choose the ‘Print & Scan’ option. (Sometimes, it can be ‘Fax & Scanners or Print’ depending on the OS)
- Tap on the ‘Options and Supplies’.
- Go to the ‘Drivers or Options’ and select ‘Skip Blank Page’.
- Again, Save the settings using the ‘OK’ button.
Apart from that, you may try to reinstall your drivers as well as check the physical or wireless connection such as USB cable, electric outlet, network connection, or other. After applying all the above-mentioned solutions, if you are getting rid of the HP Printer Printing Blank Pages issue so just follow the below troubleshooting steps.
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages with all methods?
Method 1: Disconnected Cartridge:
Before doing anything, just check every slot of the cartridges and rectify the issue, if possible so re-install the cartridges, and try a demo printing process.
Method 2: Incorrect Paper Size:
Just, check the alignment of the paper as well as the bunch of white paper that must be fit into the input tray. After then, correct the paper size from the control display panel of the HP printer, go to the ‘Print settings’ then, set the manual size of the paper.
Method 3: Dirty printhead:
Sometimes, due to the dust printhead doesn’t respond properly and the blank page printing issue occurred so immediately clean the print head using a soft brush or cotton and sit back properly.
Method 4: Check the ink levels on your printer:
Every HP printer has defined criteria of the ink level to ensure that, ink/toner level must be full-fill as per the range. If any ink tank is empty so just put the ink as per the color-wise.
Method 5: Re-install the cartridges.
- Maximum time, the paper blank printing issue occurred due to the defective ink cartridges or their connection.
- So, firstly check the connection or if it was possible to replace damaged cartridges and re-install new cartridges.
Restart your printer: This is important to define every above-presented solution and then try to print. I hope, it will work fluently.