How to Recover Your Xbox Account?
In this post, you will learn How to Recover Your Xbox Account For this, you will need a Microsoft account email address to reset your account password. therefore, Microsoft developed Xbox, a gaming console having fantastic features, such as you can connect to a television or other display media. Xbox gaming consoles deliver realistic graphics for games. Consoles in the Xbox line comprise Xbox, Xbox 360, and the Xbox One.
Thus, to access Microsoft services or your Xbox Live account, you will need your email address and password which you used to set up your Microsoft account. However, in any situation, you may have forgotten your Xbox password and can’t sign in to your account, then you will need to reset the password quickly.
Therefore, the below mentioned simple steps will help you to Reset your Xbox Password. You can follow the steps to recover your lost Microsoft Xbox account password.
Steps to Recover Your Xbox Account:
- First, go to Xbox Website or on the Console or Microsoft account Sign page which is “https://account.live.com/password/reset”.
- Go to and click on the ‘Sign in’ section at the upper-right corner of the page.
- Enter your Microsoft or Xbox email address. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- After that you will have to click on the ‘Forgot my password’ option.
- Then choose the first option ‘I forgot my password’. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Next, you will be forwarded to an account recovery page.
- Then enter your email that you are using for your Xbox account.
- You may be prompted to fill a ‘Captcha’ in the Captcha field. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose one recovery method to receive a code, from method either Email or Text.
- Then you will receive the last 4 digits verification code either at your recovery email or text message on your phone number.
- Click on the ‘Send code’ blue button.
- Verify your recovery method to see a verification code, and enter that code into the required textbox. Click on the ‘Next’ button
- On the password reset page, enter a new password and then re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Now, you can now log into your Xbox account with a new password.
How Do I Recover My Old Xbox Account?
If you want to know that How Do I Recover My Old Xbox Account? because you may have forgotten or missed the account information. Then, you can learn here the simple methods that will help you to recover your old Xbox account, so you continue to use your Xbox account. So, let’s see the following methods:
Method 1: Recover Xbox Account via Email Address
When you forgot the password of your Old Xbox Account, then you can get the recovery information about your Old Xbox Account at your working email address. Microsoft will send a security code to the email address, which will help to reset a new password.
Method 2: Recover Xbox Password via Recovery Form
You can fill out a Microsoft recovery form, where you will need to enter some details including your Mobile number, Email address, and Username. Then submit the form. After that, at your request, you will get details that will help to get your Old Xbox Account back.
Read This: How to Fix Roblox Error 610