How to Reset PIN on Roku?
The Roku streaming player associates you to your Roku account for buying several subscriptions to channels from the ‘Roku Channel Store’. However, a PIN (Personalized Identification Number) is very important which creates the buying of items from your ‘Roku Channel Store’ by illegal users.
Therefore, in any case, if you forgot your Roku PIN, then you can easily reset your Roku PIN. Then follow the below-given procedure for reset your Roku PIN.
Steps to reset the PIN on Roku:
- First of all, open any browser and then in the URL type “my.roku.com” in the address bar and then hit on the “Enter” key.
- Then sign in to your Roku account by entering your E-mail ID and your password.
- Now search the PIN preference section. Then go beneath the PIN where you will need to find the “Update” button, so click on it, which will give you three choices for updating.
- Then select the option according to your requirement, and then you will be requested to make a 4-digit PIN.
- Next, choose “Verify PIN” for confirmation. Select the ‘Save changes button.
- Now the new PIN is registered and saved in your account.
- That’s it.
How to Recover Roku password?
If you are having trouble signing in to your Roku account, due to forgetting the password of your Roku account, then you should not worry. It’s easy to recover the Roku password and you can regain access to your account by resetting a new password.
Follow the below-given steps to recover the Roku password:
- First, type the link “my.roku.com/password/reset” via the help of a web browser on your PC or device.
- Then enter your Email ID and then choose the “Submit” button.
- Next, Roku will send a password reset email to your recovery/alternate Email address.
- Then check your recovery email address and an open link that will redirect a password reset page.
- Now set a new password and then re-enter the confirm password into respective text fields.
- Then choose the “Submit”.
How to Change Roku password?
- Open the Roku.com page via the help of a web browser.
- Enter Roku Email address and your current password
- Go to the “My Account” option in the drop-down window, it will seem on the home page.
- Tap on the “Update” option underneath the Account Information window.
- Enter a new password by entering the current account password, and then re-enter the new password to verify.
- Choose the “Save Changes” button.
- Now your Roku account password has been changed successfully.
- That’s it.
Read more: recover Epic game